You may have lots of questions about the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme/GMTS before you apply.
We’ve worked with previous candidates, GMTS Trainees and host organisations to provide useful answers to many frequently asked questions, which you can read below. You can also chat directly with trainees on the scheme to find out about their personal experience.
- The GMTS – Basic information about the scheme.
- Eligibility – What criteria you’ll need to meet.
- Specialisms – Which individual fields you can study through the scheme.
- Applications and timings – How and when to apply, and how long it takes.
- Location of GMTS placements – Which UK regions you can study in.
- NHS in-service candidates – What to do if you already work for the NHS.
- Salary and employment – Pay scales and progression.
- Useful contacts