Applications for our September 2020 intake are now closed
- The NHS in London has tremendous health and wellbeing challenges – caring for a population of over eight million people.
- There is also exceptional diversity with over 50% of the population from different ethnic backgrounds, 37% of whom were born abroad, and up to half a million people who are undocumented. Londoners speak more than 300 languages.
- Being part of a system of joined up working between CCGs, social care, Mayor of London, Transport for London, local government, and patients to address key strategic themes such as access, the environment and embracing digital technology.
- By joining the NHS in London, you will be contributing to the long-term national strategic aim to make London the healthiest city in Europe. London has a better average life expectancy than other large English cities.
- You could be based anywhere in the area shown on the map above. The region of London covers locations such as Lewisham, Croydon, Barking, Brent, Bromley, Enfield, Epsom, Sutton, Haringey, Hillingdon, Harrow, Kingston and Newham. The map shows the approximate position in the UK and transport links. Please choose your region carefully when making your application.
- Why not take a look at at the current five Sustainability Transformation Partnerships that we have in London
- East London Health & Care Partnership – https://www.england.nhs.uk/integratedcare/stps/view-stps/east-london/
- North London STP – https://www.england.nhs.uk/integratedcare/stps/view-stps/north-london/
- North West London STP – https://www.england.nhs.uk/integratedcare/stps/view-stps/north-west-london/
- South East London STP – https://www.england.nhs.uk/integratedcare/stps/view-stps/south-east-london/
- South West London Health & Care Partnership – https://www.england.nhs.uk/integratedcare/stps/view-stps/south-west-london/